Thursday, November 14, 2013

Handmade Holidays

Are y'all following the Handmade Holidays series at Sew Mama Sew? It is serious awesomesauce, and I've already bookmarked a handful of tutorials. (Rocking Shoelaces, anyone?)


If you have been following, you may already know this, but my Sewing Tool Organizer Tutorial was up on Tuesday's Handmade Holidays post. Woo! If you're looking for something to make, but you aren't sure what, I'd definitely recommend this series. Yesterday, I discovered the awesomeness that is Wild Olive, and I'm sure before the month is out that I will be following several more blogs and considering several other projects! Yikes! Maybe this is a bad idea...NO! Except, it's a really really good one. Go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Congrats on having your sewing tool organizer featured!! I love it, what a great idea! My kids stay clear from the 'sharps', but they always take my tape measures! Grrr! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMS has great series! Love the organizer - so practical and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It is a great organizer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...