Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Q4 FAL Finishes!

Hi Friends! Q4 wasn't a perfect quarter, but I'll take 5 out of 6 finishes. You can find my original list here.


I didn't finish my Sisters' 10 BOM quilt, which is a big ol' bummer, but the top and backing are pieced. I just need to baste, quilt, and bind. Easy peasy, right? Right. This will be moving to my Q1 2014 FAL list.


I finished my niece's quilt, and I'm happy to say my younger sister loved it!


I did a bit of baby sewing, not as much as I'd hoped for, but I got a bunch done anyway.


Lito's quilt has already been in heavy rotation, is great for car rides, and has already been the subject of quilt surgery.


I finished a dress for myself, which I've been calling the raccoon dress, mostly to freak people out because they don't know how to picture a raccoon dress, and then they see mine and chillax because hello! These raccoons are awesome!


Baby Kenna's quilt was delivered, and while the baby hasn't arrived just yet, his mama and dad both love his quilt. 

I'm linking up with the 2013 FAL Q4 Finish List. Hooray for finishes and checking things off goal lists!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I have to say that 5 out of 6 is an awesome result. Plus all the crazy of Christmas.
    I still think your raccoon dress is one of the coolest clothing items I've seen anyone make :-)
    Looking forward to sewing what 2014 brings for you.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I meant "seeing". Maybe it's a Freudian slip, because I want to see what you will sew :-D

      Delete
  2. You have the most beautiful colours in your projects, and how wonderful to finish 5 out of 6!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...