Sunday, April 20, 2014

SS: Waterfront Park.


Friends, I am so ridiculously excited. Do you know what I have in my possession??? *Swoon.* I gots me some of Violet Craft's Waterfront Park.


Okay, I technically had some before. I may have picked up that bird print in both navy and black. But now I have lots more. Which is good. Because I looooooooooove this collection. Love.

I know Tula is my homegirl and all, but if Violet Craft keeps pumping out collections like this, I might have a new designer crush.


These are fat eighth cuts for my incoming Fava bean's quilt. If his kicking is any indication, he's totally loving this stack of delicious yum and is super stoked to see what I come up with.


That's right, I still don't know exactly what I'm doing. But I have some sketches. And I know I will be using this fabric and backing it in the glorious navy bridge print, though I purposefully only ordered a yard so I'd have to piece a fun back. I'm normally an easy backing kind of girl, but Violet Craft makes me do crazy things.

I'm linking up with Sunday Stash as Molli Sparkles to spread the yum. 

6 comments:

  1. That navy bridge print is fantastic. Lovely line. I have the domino prints and still contemplating the rest of the line….I will keep watch to see what you make :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bird prints! The whole combo here looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally obsessed with the birds. I love them so much!

      Delete
  3. Oh, lucky you! I think I'm a little fabric envious. ;o) Your ideas are guaranteed to be gorgeous with these pretties in play. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Lovely to hear you so excited. I'm a big fan of that aqua. Yum!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a gorgeously pretty line :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...