Friday, January 30, 2015

FF: Another 241 Tote.

We've discussed my feelings about the 241 tote. I made two in 2014 and have made two (so far) this year. There will be at least one, maybe two more this year. I love this pattern!


This one had to be extra special because it was for an extra special person! I used some leftover shot cotton scraps from my Tessellated Leaves baby quilt, and I paired them with the trees batik I used on the back of the same quilt. I made another adjustable strap using navy cotton webbing and mailed it off. This is finish #3 from my Q1 FAL list.


I thought it would be fun to take a look at all four that I've made, side by side, so to speak. (I love them ALL.)


And because it was not only Christmas time, but my friend also has a December birthday, I made her this mini and sent her a couple extra goodies as well.

Believe it or not, I'm still not done with belated Christmas/birthday gifts. One day, I will be done! :) 


Hope you're having an awesome Friday! I'm linking up today with TGIFF hosted by Leanne at Devoted Quilter. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how coordinated the bag an mini are! I hope she loves her gifts, with how lovely they are, I doubt she will mind it is a bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'em all, but this latest is to die for. Those are my colors. That mini is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...