Thursday, May 5, 2016

Snuggle Pillows


Our big move is drawing closer, and I haven't had much free time to sew. Even still, I knew I had to finish two snuggle pillows before we left town.

I have a good friend here who has two kids I've watched grow up. One I call my baby BFF (even though she's three) and the other I call my youngest's BFF because they're so close in age. These are important kiddos to me, I see them often, and I'll miss them when we leave. And while the baby may not feel the same sort of loss, I know my baby BFF will miss me too. So I thought I'd make her a snuggle pillow that she can squeeze when she misses me.


I really enjoy the way these two turned out, especially since they both used orphan blocks I had hanging around. Now, I just need to deliver them!

These are my last project to finish before the move, so I may not have much to show around here for a few weeks. Think happy thoughts for me--things are getting wild at my house!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pillows - I'm sure they will be well used! Good luck with you move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this made me cry. I am sure these snuggle pillows will be most loved and you will be missed. I hope all the moving preparations are going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a blast from the past!! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...