Sunday, July 10, 2016

SS: Blues and Greens.


This is the haul for this week! From top to bottom, Kona solids in Pacific, Sky, and Peapod, Grunge in Bright Sky and Kelly Green. The Kona will be used for my middle son's big boy quilt--we start construction on bunk beds this week, so I've got to get moving!--and the Grunge is to finish off my Stash Bee quilt for this year. (Wouldn't it be grand if I actually finished that quilt before the end of the year?)

I also bought a hera marker because I've never used one before, and I'm hoping it revolutionizes my quilting-line-marking experience. So many people talk of how great hera markers are--I guess we'll see if it works for me!

I'm linking up with Sunday Stash at Molli Sparkles--it's been awhile!

5 comments:

  1. I recently bought my first hera marker. I'm not hand-quilting anything at the moment but I did use it on a client's quilt on the longarm last week and it worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these fabrics together; they would make a great quilt on their own. And I have been seriously temped by a Hera marker myself and I look forward to hearing how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I love my hera marker. It's very helpful! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I've heard great things about hera markers. I'm tempted to get one because I hate using painters tape for straight lines. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I love a bit (or a lot) of grunge, I think the name might put people off but I love the fabrics. Have fun with your Hera marker I've not used mine much until recently when it was really handy for hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...