Thursday, January 26, 2017

Sew Together Bag for L


BAM! Finish #2 from my Q1 FAL list. If you take into consideration that this is a super late Christmas gift, it's not as impressive of an accomplishment, but I'm going to take the optimistic angle of looking at it and go with super awesome!


This is my third Sew Together Bag, and I'm getting better. I've pretty much figured out how I like to do things at this point, and I went with it. The outside is a scrappy blue QAYG panel. It was fun to use some of my favorite prints in this panel, including my most favorite batik ever. Yes, I used the "b" word, but sometimes batiks are yum!


And the inside is some woodland prints! I had a lot of fun making this, and I hope my friend L can put it to good use.

In a few days, I'll be showing your my fourth Sew Together Bag, woo!

5 comments:

  1. Celebrate all the finishes, my love!! I am yet to make a sew together, but i will. I have the pattern. I have the fabrics pulled. I just can't seem to get the will to go so far as to put it together.. maybe next month ;-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for marking something off the list! I love the colors in this one (surprise, surprise, ha!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag!! I just signed up for a class on this exact bag at my LQS!!! The class is next Wednesday and I can't wait!!! Yours is so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous finish - someone is going to be very happy with their gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fabulous Audrey! I'm in the process of making a couple of these, I hope mine turn out as well as yours did. Thanks for participating in the 2017 FAL on behalf of the global hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...