Monday, April 17, 2017

Block Drive


Hey All! I'm popping in real quick to share with you some blocks I made for a block drive that is going on right now. Leanne at Devoted Quilter put out the call, and she requested a super simple block to make scrappy quilts of yum for a group of seniors displaced from their home by a massive fire. Thankfully, all twenty-one residents were evacuated without problem, but they've lost everything. Leanne thought it would be a super sweet to make a quilt for each person, which is a totally awesome and totally MASSIVE undertaking, and I give her mad props for making it happen.

At this point, she has received enough offers for blocks--woohoo!--but she could still use some batting and backing donations if you're feeling like you'd like to help too.

I hope y'all have the most lovely Monday! I'm hoping to cut into some yummy fabric this afternoon, but we'll see if I can make that happen!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how awesome to hear she has enough offers for the blocks! Thanks for the update, and lovely blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...