Saturday, April 8, 2017

Q2 2017 FAL List

I managed to finish five items from my Q1 list, but all the same, there's still much to be done. (But isn't that always the way it is? And secretly, I LOVE it!)


1. Quilt for Baby P
DONE
I started with a pattern from Quilt with Tula and Angela, but it made a left turn and went off in its own direction. I'm cool with it. Need to build on this center and finish off this quilt pronto.


2. Dress for E
DONE
Geranium Dress pattern - pulled fabric; I'm going to be attempting a knit version.


3. Dress for ME
DONE
I'll be attending a handful of events this summer/fall, and I'd like a new dress for them! I'm using the Felicity Dress pattern with a C+S cotton lawn.


4. 241 Tote for Kim
DONE
I'll be making a canvas version of the 241 tote in C+S' Tokyo Train Ride.

Friends,  I usually make a ridiculously long list and enjoy it! But this time, I think I'm going to try something new and go with a really short list! I really need to finish all four of these items this quarter, so I better get to it!


And I'm linking up! Join me?

2 comments:

  1. The first quarter I went with a short list, this quarter a long list. I'm curious in the end which you find more successful. You can totally finish up those clothing items and 241 tote! Thank you for linking up, on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals this quarter Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...